Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shahid Kapoor is Bollywood's Sexiest Vegetarian



Shahid Kapoor is sexy and he is a vegetarian. Shahid appears with chicks in the new ad for PETA. He has been voted as Bollywood’s sexiest vegetarian by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

The new PETA ad has Shahid Kapoor holding two downy chick on the palms of his hands. The punchline in the ad reads: “Chicks Love A Vegetarian”.

“I love chicks…pigs, cows, fish, and all the other animals too. That’s why I turned vegetarian,” Shahid is quoted as saying.

The promo shows Shahid, 30, dressed in a white buttoned down dress shirt with sleeves casually rolled up, holding two chicks on his palm.

The ad, that repeatedly focuses on Shahid’s unshaven chest, was shot by Atul Kasbekar.

Shahid has been vegetarian for many years and was adjudged PETA India’s Sexiest Vegetarian in 2009.

“I am very happy being a vegetarian and I believe that it is the best way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would want not to kill animals for my taste buds that is the day everything changed for me,” Shahid said.

No comments:

Post a Comment