Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mahek Chahal to return on Bigg Boss

This season's Bigg Boss has seen many twists and turns and as we get close to Christmas, one last bomb is yet to explode. Mahek Chahal, whose eviction received a lot of mixed reactions, has been approached to re-enter the house again as a wild card contestant
But Mahek will have to compete with Shonali and Laxmi to win this chance to re-enter the show. The person who receives the maximum votes by the audience will enter the house When contacted, Mahek confirmed the news, “I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage that I saw and I now know the realities of so many people who are still in the house.” Mahek added, “I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially since I considered them to be my friends. Moreover I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the plotting that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done against me to get me out of the house.” Mahek also pointed out, “Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr Khan just because I have done two films with him and merely knowing him was my crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me.” Since Shonali and Laxmi have not really added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back on the show as the fireworks that would follow would surely be really worth watching

No comments:

Post a Comment